Thursday, December 22, 2011

All Your Holiday Favorites


In the tradition of yearly holiday television special repeats, I thought I'd revisit a couple classic Christmas-themed posts.  If you've never read 'em, they're all new!

When it's Yule-time in the City, Father Yule may need the help of stalwart adventures.  Find out why.


Speaking of versions of Santa Claus, there are a lot of them from the silly to the....well, somewhat less silly that might be used in gaming. See what sort of adventure may occur when Santa Claus comes to town.

6 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

I thing the guy on the right is Krampus?

Trey said...

That's him.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Krampus! I was actually just reading about him earlier... since it's after December 5th I guess we got spared being dragged away.

The Happy Whisk said...

Where's the Wonder Woman Santa?

Trey said...

On your banner? :)

I do have some pin-up Santa's coming later this week, though.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hahahaha to the comment you left me.